Harvard Bibliography/Reference list is incorrect

In Harvard referencing the reference list should include all the authors up to 20 authors but this is not the case when using paperpile. Your system creates an “et al.” after two authors which is incorrect in this style. I can lose referencing marks in my uni for this mistake. Please can you fix it.
Thanks

Paperpile uses these rules for Harvard: http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm

It states:

Where there are several authors (four or more), only the first author should be used, followed by et al. meaning and others:

If you need different rules please use a different style (there are many other variants of Harvard)

If you need to alter the way references appear then you can pick another harvard based citation style, or if you can’t find one that is correct just use one that’s close and edit it in the citation style editor (google it).

It’s fairly easy code to learn and I’ve done exactly that to get my PhD references to be exactly how I want them… I’d share my harvard style sheet but it’s not 100% finished yet (still not got round to the minor stuff like maps and pers comm.)

Changing the number of authors that appear is very easy as thats just an option in the style sheet language.

I’ve used the Harvard style, as requested by my supervisor. I’ve checked the https://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm link. For the bilography (not in text use) the authors should all be listed - see Main Guide Part 2. Below is for books, but it’s the same for library accessed journals. Is it possible to amend the way the bibliography generates to match Anglia’s Harvard Style please.

"For books with multiple authors, all* the names should all be included in the order they appear in the document. Use an and to link the last two multiple authors.

• Additional Advice for documents with very large numbers of authors.
    Some documents have very large numbers of authors, particularly in certain disciplines. There may be a very large numbers of authors and a wish not to include them all in a reference list. In these cases it is recommended that advice from the Faculty is sought, to establish if it is permitted to cite only a reduced number.

The required elements for a reference are:

Authors, Initials., Year. Title of book . Edition. (only include this if not the first edition) Place: Publisher.

Reference

Adams, R.J.,Weiss, T.D. and Coatie, J.J., 2010. The World Health Organisation, its history and impact . London: Perseus.

Barker, R., Kirk, J. and Munday, R.J., 1988. Narrative analysis . 3rd ed. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.

Carter, B., James, K.L., Wood, G. and Williamson, D.H., 2018. Research Methods . 4th ed rev. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

An in-text reference for the above examples would read:

Leading organisations concerned with health (Adams, Weiss and Coatie, 2010) have proved that…

A new theory (Barker, Kirk and Munday, 1988) has challenged traditional thinking…

Effective methods used to researching crowdsourcing (Carter, et al., 2018) were found to be…"