Paperpile goes iOS. That's all you need to know about the private beta.
How to take part in this beta
You can sign up for the beta here: https://paperpile.typeform.com/to/oKjiKR
We will send out invites with instructions how to install the App via Apple's TestFlight system. The list is long already and we can't invite everyone right away. If you want to get an invite sooner, please send us a brief message via the in app messenger of the web-app and we will see what we can do.
We develop Android and iOS apps in parallel and instead of providing the full features app for one platform, we start with a limited features set on both platforms.
- ✔️ Browser your library and view PDFs (read only version)
- ✔️ Annotate PDFs
- Organize your library (labels, folders...)
- Add new references and PDFs (search from within the App and add via your browser)
- Bring over all other relevant functions from the web application
- Many additional mobile specific functions
Please note: UI and performance are not final and will improve considerably going forward.
Bug reports & feedback
Please post your feedback in this forum, use the Paperpile in-app messenger on the web or contact us at email@example.com
We read everything but we might not be able to respond to all posts and emails immediately in the early phases of the beta.