For about a week or so paperpile has been unable to find the PDFs for journal articles I add to my database (either via the app button, or later via Shift-D to auto download the PDF). This problem affects only (as far as I can tell) Wiley's site - paperpile is having no trouble finding PDFs on other publisher's websites. I am running Chrome (Version 57.0.2987.98 (64-bit)) on Linux. I do have Privacy Badger installed, but I disabled it for Wiley's site and the problem persists. I have restarted Chrome and Paperpile but the problem persists.
For a specific example, paperpile can't find the PDF for this paper
though it has successfully added the metadata for the journal article.