Support for mobile devices

Please follow the thread here for the Android beta which is already running:

@stefan : what’s a guy got to do to get into the ios beta? Submitted the request from 2 times now :’(

Please contact us via the in app messenger and we will send you an invite.

Hi Stefan, is it possible to get a beta invite? It would be so useful to not have to manage Readcube and Paperpile so that I can read my papers from my tablet. I’ve signed up on the blog a couple months ago - and went through the forms again this evening. So far of all the managers I’ve tried out in the past few months PP is the easiest and most responsive by a long margin, but reading papers on my laptop more cumbersome than I’d ideally like. Thank you all for a great product!

I would like to revisit this topic. I have been doing some writing on an android tablet, trying to replace my PC. The Paperpile mobile app is excellent for reading, but I miss the possibility of citations in Google docs. I found that if I use the desktop version of Google docs, I can add Paperpile as a plugin to docs. This doesn’t seem to work in the Google docs app, although there is plug-in functionality. Any plans to add this to Google docs mobile app?

Thanks for bringing this up, Seb. It’s important to note that add-ons and Apps Script are currently only available for Android on the mobile Docs app, so it’s not something very feasible for us to focus efforts on. I can’t say there are any plans for this at the moment.

Regardless, the request has come up before so I’m adding your +1 to the topic on our internal tracker. Perhaps in the future we’ll be able to consider it.