Which reference style displays All Authors, Year, Title, Journal, Volume, Pages

In most styles I get the et al;, if there are multiple authors. I need to have the complete author list in the references. Any suggestions for which style does it ? Or is it possible to modify the style preferences?

Thanks a lot

This modified style does what you ask for: chicago-no-et-al.csl (21.1 KB)

To install it, go to Settings --> Citation Styles --> Custom styles, then click “Upload CSL file”. It will then be available in your documents immediately.

@jason, This is great, however, can you make a little change for the names of all authors: like

full surname, first letter of name.,

Here is an example:

Albert, M.S., DeKosky, S.T., Dickson, D., Dubois, B., Feldman, H.H., Fox, N.C., Gamst, A., Holtzman, D.M., Jagust, W.J., Petersen, R.C., Snyder, P.J., Carrillo, M.C., Thies, B., Phelps, C.H., 2011. The diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease: recommendations from the National Institute on Aging-Alzheimer’s Association workgroups on diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Dement 7, 270–279. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jalz.2011.03.008

I know I can modify the csl file that you offered, but I can’t find the right line…

Great thanks