Paperpile for iOS and Android (private beta) 📱

I requested an invite in the previous thread but never received one. Would love to try this out now. Thanks.

We’ve identified the problem, could reproduce it and just pushed and update (it’s server side, so you don’t need to install a new version).

Yes, the error seems to be gone!

Hi Stefan,

I love Paperpile, and have been using for 3 years now! I filled in the form for the old iOS beta and was told that this release was coming soon. I just got the new iPad + Apple pencil (for grad school, yay!) and would love to try this new beta out and give feedback.

Best,
Lucy

Hi,
When do you expect to add users to this beta that were a part of the previous beta? I can’t even log into the current app…

Users of the previous beta are being invited progressively, so that we can fix any issues that may occur before they affect a larger number of users.

Hello. I signed up for the original beta, and filled in the form for the new beta, but I haven’t received any invite yet. It would be great to test the new beta. Thanks!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Export annotations on mobile

Hi,

Probably a stupid question.

When I make annotations on my Android tab they do not seem to save. To get from the PDF back to the paperpile front screen I am just pressing back on my tab as there does not seem to be a back to paperpile button (or at least I cannot see one) like there is on the desktop version.

Is this me doing something wrong or is this a bug?

The annotations I have made on my desktop have shown up on my tablet so it seems to work that way round.

Thanks

Hi Stefan,

I was part of the first beta programme, and received an invitation to fill in the form for this new beta, which I did. Since then I have not heard anything. Is that to be expected?

Thanks!

Ian.

I’d like to participate. I filled out the form a while back.

I’d like to participate in this! I have just filled out the survey. thanks.

Hi, thanks for the invitation. I installed the beta on my iPhone, thinking I could also install it on my iPad but it looks like I need a separate invitation to do so. It looks great on the iPhone but to really test it realistically as I would use it, the iPad version would be better. Could I trouble you for another invitation?

Thanks!

Thanks for that warning. So I will go straight to the iPad when I finally get an invitation!

I really want to participate. Filled the form months ago…

Me too… It’s been around a year I think…

Hi, I have participated in the questionnaire months ago as well, but I did not have the chance to use the app and I have filled the questionnaire again.
Please, let me know if I have to do something else.
Best

I don’t believe that the handwriting (using apple pencil) syncs with the beta web PDF viewer…

First impression: on install it initially told me I had no papers in my library; but when I hit refresh it quickly filled them all in.

Does the new beta give me a way to add papers to Paperpile from my phone?

Lately I’m seeing some ghost entries in the iOS app. They say “no journal” and appear blank. I labeled them with a unique tag, but I don’t see them back on the desktop app. My internet here is a bit sluggish, so that might be the cause, but I ensured that sync was complete on both sides and the ghost entries are still there…