Paperpile for iOS and Android (private beta) 📱

I’ve just switched my Paperpile account to a new Google account and filled out the beta form again (I did it first ages ago). I’d really appreciate an invite to the iOS beta!

Cheers, Carlos, would love to join your iOS beta testing: am hoping i’m not too late to participate! My email is yazmsw@gmail.com. I submitted the form as well.

I’ve just started working on my thesis and would love to see how the iPad app helps. Cheers~

I’d love to participate in the iOS beta. I did sign up through the form a long time ago as well. Thanks!

I’d love access to the iOS beta, filled out the form a while ago now but still haven’t heard anything. Thanks!

I signed up for the beta a while ago and have not heard anything. Is there anyway I could get added? I’d love to be able to use Paperpile on Android.

Same here – I would love to participate. I signed up a while back and never heard anything. I’d be testing on iPhone and iPad. Thanks

I’ve had a great experience using Paperpile for iOS. The apple pen works perfectly and annotations synchronise fast and sound.
So far the only problem that I had is when I press “on your device” the app crushes. It happens on iPad and iPhone. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Yes, I have the same issue on two Android devices.

I just discovered PaperPile and have been really impressed with it so far! I’d be thrilled to test the Android beta on my tablet, and would really appreciate an invite! Thanks!

Yet another plea for beta access. I’ve got both Android and IOS phones and Tablets and would love a unified experience across them. (Though if your Android app is up to snuff my ipad usage will probably go way down). Same account as my Forum account.