How to take part
We’ve just released the first version for macOS and initially need 10-20 users who have some time to test thoroughly and also can follow up with us to help us fix things. Just send us a quick note via the in-app messenger and we send you further instructions.
We hope the first phase will not take long and we can soon invite everyone from our waiting list. If you have not done so yet please sign up here: https://paperpile.typeform.com/to/FLpa0k
Please report errors and suggestions via the in-app messenger or here in the forum.
For general comments and questions about the beta use this topic here.
- Cite your references from your Paperpile library in Word (Office 2016 for macOS)
- Sync your complete library to your local computer and work offline.
- Access Paperpile via MacOS menu bar, Word “ribbon” tab, or the keyboard shortcut option-⌘-P.
- Citation features
- Add citations in-text, as footnotes, or as endnotes.
- Automatically create bibliographies in different styles and languages.
- Convert between Google Docs and Word
- Windows support
- Cite references directly from online resources and import to your library
- And much more…
- Pardon our appearance The design is not final and there are still some UI artifacts (e.g. white border on top of citation dialog).
- Searching your citations might behave differently from Google Docs or the Web app. It’s work in progress and still has some issues.
- It’s only possible to edit citations that are in your library at the moment.