We have released a big update today including a version for Windows with the same feature set as our macOS version.
Here is all what’s new:
- Support for Windows
- Updated the complete design with a more streamlined user interface
- Convert from and to Google Docs.
- Convert from other reference managers (Mendeley and Zotero).
- Edit metadata of references directly without the web app (also offline).
- Added sharing model for collaborative work. The reference is either stored in:
- The library of the owner. It will always be up-to-date with the version from the library and only the owner can change it.
- The library of a collaborator. Only the collaborator can edit.
- Only in the Word document. Everyone can edit.
- Change between those options easily in for various scenarios
- Take ownership of a collaborator’s reference and replace it with a copy from your library (either an existing copy or the reference is imported).
- Make quick changes specific to the document which do not affect the version in your library.
- Support custom citation styles
- Many fixes and small improvements