Using paperpile with Microsoft Word

… same here :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. We all appreciate your hard work. I know I am counting the days til you release this.
Happiest of Holiday Seasons to all of you.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m so excited! I have so many projects I’d like to use this for

Thanks, Stefan! Looking forward to trying it out! Happy holidays!

Thank you. Looking forward to anything in that realm.

Happy new year everyone, and integration of paperpile with Word. ahah I am excited about this, if you can’t feel it :slight_smile:

Do we need to sign up for the beta release? Thank you!

Dear Stefan,
I love your work and would be happy stay with just a Google. Unfortunately, my university insists I submit my work in MS Word.
I have used Mendeley since at least 2010 but with its new ownership, I have been compelled to move on. Paperpile suits my workflow well but I need to move on soon and find an alternative unless I can start integrating Google with Word.
Any news and updates from your end on Paperpile for Word?
January 15th would be an awesome start for me.
Cheers!
I hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Amos

2 Likes

This is essential, I’m quite happy to see you guys working on it.

We have now started inviting users for our Word plugin for macOS. If you are comfortable testing beta software and have some time to report issues and help us fix them, head here:

https://forum.paperpile.com/t/paperpile-for-word-private-beta/3572/2

2 Likes

Thanks for this. When are you planning to release the beta for Word on Windows?

We have begun to test and fix the program on Windows, but do not at this point have an estimate of how long it will take.

1 Like

Happy to test it as soon as you deem it ready for testing.

I will look forward to this! Many universities are pushing us away from Google products and toward Microsoft, so the tools that have worked so well for us are just not available or equivalent in the MS environments.