I believe this is a bug but it may be related to the non-duplicate label feature added in a recent release.
Version: Paperpile for Android on a Tablet
Expected Behavior: I should be able to change the color of a label without renaming it in between
Actual Behavior: Will not let me change the label color without renaming it. I then rename it back to the original name which is an unnecessary hassle.
- Create a label by clicking “+ New Label” on collapsible side panel. Give the label a unique name like “Test123” name and color
- Click ellipsis “…” next to “Labels” then “Organize Labels”.
- Scroll to “Test123” and click the pencil icon next it to
- Select a new color for the label
- Click save then nothing happens
I believe the same issue occurs with changing capitalization of labels. I believe the issue also applies to recoloring folders as well.