Difficulty signing in to Word 2016

Hello,

I frequently use the Paperpile extension for Word 2016 on Windows 10. I recently became unable to sign in within the word extension, for my account is listed as offline despite being logged in and updating my library within Chrome.

When I go to Paperpile → Settings and Tools → Settings → General → Account → Sign in, I select the green ‘Sign In’ button, which pulls up a Google Chrome tab in which I sign into my Paperpile account with confirmation of successful login in Chrome. However, unlike Chrome, my Word extension continues to say “Sign-in failed. Please retry.”

To troubleshoot this, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Paperpile, restarted my computer, and have repeated steps with/without VPN. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Welcome to our forum, David! That’s strange, has it persisted? If so, could you please send us the plugin log file so the team can further investigate? The easiest way to find the log is through the Paperpile tab on Word > Settings & Tools > Preferences > Send Log File, then attach the paperpile-logs.txt file to your message - preferably via chat or email (support@paperpile.com) since there’s some personal info on those logs.