Integration with Google Scholar Alerts

It would be brilliant to have integration with my Google Scholar alerts. I have no idea how or if it could be implemented, but it would be a dream to have a Paperpile folder that was automatically populated with the citations that I get e-mailed from Google Scholar Alerts.

1 Like

This is actually planned! It will be part of a side project the team has been working on, which should see the light of day once we’ve implemented some major updates of the web app over the coming months. Either way, I’m adding your +1 to the topic on our internal tracker.

3 Likes

Any updates on this? I was thinking about hacking something together but if it’s on the roadmap as an official thing I’d be really excited.

This is probably the best app I’ve ever subscribed to. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the lovely feedback, @Huggins. This is still very much planned, although I don’t have a concrete time expectation to share (which is why it’s not on our public roadmap yet). The major updates I mentioned above took longer than we thought but are currently expected to be up and running by the end of this year, so in 2023 we’ll be able to consider other topics to prioritize.