I’ve found my iPad screen turns all white in the following situation.
- Access my Paperpile via Google Chrome (Windows PC).
- Choose any item whose abstract field is already filled in.
- Delete all text in the abstract field and Save.
- Access my Paperpile via iPad app.
- Tap the item (not arrow icon to open PDF) and a completely blank page shows.
I cleared some abstracts because Paperpile extension sometimes didn’t recognize abstract texts well when importing PDF files. Luckily, it is OK to directly open a PDF file by tapping an arrow icon. Even so, once a blank page shows up, I can do nothing but close app because it’s all white and there is no icon to tap.
Hope you can fix this soon
Windows 10 Pro: ver 2004
Chrome: 87.0.4280.88 (64 bit)
iPad OS: 14.2
Paperpile (iPad): 1.1.0