Paperpile button with incorrect import status mark

Lately the paperpile button is not updating its status after importing paper to a green checkmark but stays as green triangle. As I snowball, it is helpful to be able to confirm the paper in the tab is already in bu just glancing at the button without pushing the button.

Speaking of the notifications on the button, it would be great if it had two statuses: one for when the citation is in in your library but not the pdf, the other if both citation and pdf are in the library.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @heumed. Two other users have recently mentioned this issue with the import status indicator, which seems to be updating only after refreshing the page. I’ve brought it to the team; will let you know when I hear back.

I’m adding your second feedback to our internal tracker - as far as I can tell it’s the first time we get this particular request so I’ve created a new topic for the team’s consideration. Perhaps it could be a simple thing to implement in the frame of other upcoming improvements of the import dialog.

1 Like

@heumed, quick follow-up here to confirm this is on the team’s active queue of things to address and should be fixed by next week. I’ll reach out again once it is.

1 Like