With widgets on iPadOS 15 it would be amazing if Paperpile could provide some, too. Here’s a few ideas:
- list of papers in a specific folder or with a specific label (should work for the three largest sizes)
- clicking on a paper should immediately open the reader
- list of recent papers, i.e. the papers that have been opened last (same interaction as first point)
- list of downloaded papers (same interaction as first type)
- list of folders/labels (should work for all widget sizes)
- clicking on a folder/tag opens the Paperpile app and selects that label/folder
Thanks for the iOS/iPadOS app, it’s really great to use!