Questions about printing, formatting, use from google sheets, etc

Hello,
I have a few things that I wish I could do with my Paperpile. Sharing here in case there is a solution (happy to pay for this feature!!) Essentially I want a way to make flashcards :slight_smile:

I would like to print onto 4x6 index cards certain things from paperpile. This is to help me organize my research, and handwrite on the back of the card. The front of the card would be printed, and should contain the Formatted version of the paperpile reference, ie, the output of “format citations” as well as the abstract (abbreviated to what would fit on the card), and the URL

Currently, I would have to create a google doc, install an addon called page sizer, then choose 4x6, and then insert the paperpile reference, and then click format citations. I would then repeat this 400 times and never get my thesis done, lol.

I could also spend a week trying to learn the Google sheets API, and work with the paperpile CSV export, and try to wire something up. I’d rather ask you about it though, and see what might be possible. Perhaps you could offer an export function somehow that contains the APA “formatted” text for all of my papers, and I can sort out the printing?

1 Like