Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist

Hi team,
I’m getting persistent errors for attached PDFs in Paperpile, as per the screenshot.

It has been occurring for the past fortnight and doesn’t seem to be affecting very recent uploads, but I can’t say for sure as there isn’t a clear pattern for which references/PDFs in Paperpile are being affected.
Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated as this is a major issue.
Thanks,
Andrew

@ajn Thank you for letting us know and I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Can you try clicking the Resync and clean up button to trigger the sync and let us know how that goes? If that doesn’t work, please contact us via the chat widget in the web app or email support@paperpile.com so a member of the team can investigate with you directly.

1 Like

Resync and clean up doesn’t appear to have worked. That said, I have 16,000+ papers so I can’t say if it made it better - but it didn’t solve the issue altogether.
I’ll send your support team a message

I’m sorry to hear this @ajn. Can you share a publication with us for which this happens so that the team can investigate? Please select the reference in the web app, then hit Ctrl-J to copy the JSON of the publication and share it via the chat widget in the web app.

1 Like