iPad how to change paper meta fields

Is there a way to change meta fields in iPad or do we have to make those changes in the web version?

Also, in the pdf annotator - is it not possible to add new colors in iPad?

4 Likes

Negative on both counts, @snehesh. Metadata editing on mobile is well within our plans and currently being worked on, and we do also intend to coordinate colors between the web and mobile viewers (which makes complete sense, but we have not yet prioritized doing so). Adding your +1 to both topics on our tracker.

2 Likes

Thanks, even though not critical these do help with a smoother workflow. Thanks for the update.

Add a +1 for color syncing for me too. I do a lot of color-coding as I’m annotating articles, and it’s frustrating not to be able to use the same system on the iPad and I have set up on the web version.

4 Likes

+1 to being able to edit citations on an ipad and open pdfs

4 Likes

Hi. Any progress with it?

Nothing to speak of yet, @Petro. We’re pushing to release rewrites of the web app and extension soon; after that we’ll be able to prioritize other topics and updates for the mobile apps are among those in the team’s queue. We plan to share some news about updates and a roadmap soon :crossed_fingers:t4:

Bumping up :slight_smile: Any hope to get it any time soon?

Thanks for the bump, @Petro. We’re working to release the updates I mentioned above by the end of this year (see our roadmap), so if all goes well mobile is scheduled to be prioritized next year :pray:t4:

1 Like

Bumping up too, I have ADHD and this feature would be very helpful to have available on the Ipad. Thanks!

2 Likes

+1 - completely breaks flow having to switch from iPad to a desktop computer to amend metadata.