Latex/ Overleaf

While Google docs integration is very nice, the Overleaf integration seems such a pain. How do you usually use the citation from paperpile to latex? Maybe I don’t know the tricks… any tips for adding citation from the paperpile library would be great.

2 Likes

There is no Overleaf integration, as far as I know, so the following cannot really be called a tip: I create a label containing the papers I want to cite in a publication, select all, export the Bibtex to the clipboard, and paste into a file in Overleaf.

2 Likes

That is a helpful tip, thank you!

We are currently working on integration with Overleaf and other solutions for BibLaTeX. Stay tuned for news soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sounds exciting… curiously waiting :slight_smile:

Any news on the Overleaf integration? That’s the thing I really need at this point.

Almost, @Keelan_Cook - we should release betas for this and BibTeX export workflows within the next two weeks!

2 Likes

Excellent news!

Where should I look for the instructions for the Paperpile Overleaf integration beta?

Welcome to our forum, @Michael_Witbrock! Check out this forum post:

Thanks. I managed to get the overleaf integration working. It’s very useful, especially filter by tag.