Short Title, Short Author or Contracted Title instead of ibid in Turabian 8th edition (full note)

Hi! I have been using Paperpile for a while but this is my first post in the forums.

I am using Turabian 8th edition (full note) in Google Docs and multiple subsequent references use ibid. However my supervisor requires contracted titles where there are multiple references not ibid. Anyone know:

1. Is there a setting in Paperpile where I can choose between ibid and short/contracted title/author?
  2. How to modify Turabian 8th edition (full note) so that it will do contracted titles instead of ibid or
  3. if there is a style that does Turabian and contracted titles instead of ibid?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @stefan and @jason just wondering if you have any advice as to how I can go about solving my problem? I submitted an official request for help and Vincent kindly responded however the advice was to visit CSL however I am not entirely sure what it is I should be looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all. Still trying to solve this problem. A couple of notes:

• I am looking for a way for Paperpile to list subsequent citations as “Contracted titles”, or "Short Title’ or “Short author”. I am not sure if seeing these two other categories will assist in finding a resolution.
  • I discovered that Paperpile has an optional field called “Short Title”. Will citing records with “Short title” solve this problem for me (ie: subsequent titles as “short title” rather than Ibid.)
  • As a paying subscriber, is this the best forum to get assistance?

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if there is anyone else in the Paperpile community who has faced and solved this issue? Surely I am not the only one?

Thanks.