Paperpile for Firefox

Hi, I would also love to be added to the beta program for firefox if possible!

1 Like

Hello! I would also love to be included in the Firefox beta group. Paperpile is great, I just can’t use it on my work computer until it works with Firefox!

1 Like

Hello! Can I be added to the Firefox beta group as well?

Cheers,
Albert

1 Like

I’m pleased to announce that the new Paperpile Firefox add-on is ready for beta testing! The add-on has all the features of the new Paperpile Chrome extension.

To try it out, please follow these steps:

1. Sign up for the new Paperpile private beta here. (After you’ve registered, you will be contacted by email.)
  2. Activate the new Paperpile in Chrome by going to Settings > Feature Preview.
  3. Open Firefox and go to the new Paperpile sign-in page.
  4. Go to Settings > Browser extension and you will be prompted to install the add-on.
3 Likes

This is so awesome, suzanne. Just installed the Firefox extension. First look is amazing. Looking forward! I can finally bin Chrome.

1 Like

Would also like to say I accidently stumbled across the firefox extension (already a beta tester), and it’s working really well for me too! The only issue is the opening the PDFs can be slow, but everything is working so far.

1 Like

I’m happy you like the new Firefox add-on, @jfy133! Is the issue you report with PDFs being slow to open with all PDFs, or just some? Please share examples here or contact us via the in-app chat/email support@paperpile.com so that the team can investigate.

It was all PDFs, but now it seems to be faster after shutting/opening Firefox.

Also was only on first loading, subsequent loads of the same PDF were/are pretty much instant :slight_smile: so i’m completely happy now!

1 Like

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

It’s been a long time since I last checked the forum! What good news I was missing.

I just got Paperpile for Firefox and will be using it from now on!
Thanks!!

1 Like